Medical and quality management in the clinic
- I was born in Oldenburg (Lower Saxony), which is where I also grew up.
- After graduating from high school, I studied human medicine at the Philipps University in Marburg an der Lahn.
- I obtained my PhD at the Johannes Gutenberg University in Mainz.
- I received specialist training in gynaecology and obstetrics in Wiesbaden.
- After my specialist training, I worked as a consultant at St.-Josefs-Hospital gynaecological clinic in Wiesbaden, specialising in endoscopic surgery.
- I qualified as a gynaecologist in 1994 and became part of Professor Dr Bregulla’s gynaecological joint practice at that time.
- I am the co-founder of the IVF Society for the Promotion of Reproductive Medicine and of Erlangen Sperm Bank (ESB).