Specialist in gynaecology and obstetrics
- I was born and grew up in Hanover, Lower Saxony.
- I studied human medicine at Hanover Medical School, with overseas residencies in London (Ontario, Canada), as well as in Trelleborg and Stockholm in Sweden.
- I obtained my doctorate at Hanover Medical School’s neurosurgery clinic, the Hanover International Neuroscience Institute.
- My specialist training in gynaecology and obstetrics was spent at Hildesheim University Hospital, at Nuremberg University Hospital, and finally as a consultant at Hallerwiese Clinic in Nuremberg.
- I have been working as a specialist at Erlangen gynaecologists’ joint practice since January 2020, with a focus on further training in gynaecological endocrinology and reproductive medicine.
- I am married and the mother of two daughters.