Gynaecological consultant specialising in professional training in gynaecological endocrinology and reproductive medicine
- I was born and grew up in the Schweinfurt region in northern Bavaria. I studied medicine in Würzburg.
- I began my medical career with an internship in Great Britain and afterwards moved into gynaecology in Kitzingen, with support roles in Forchheim and Nuremberg.
- I obtained my major in gynaecological endocrinology and reproductive medicine in September 2016.
- I’m now married with 3 children. The time I spent in overseas residencies in Wales (UK), Switzerland and Uganda had a huge influence on me and my way of thinking. I remain very attached to my roots however. I like to spend my free time dancing and enjoying nature with my family.
- I’ve been working at Kinderwunsch fertility clinic since September 2008. I feel it’s so important to give couples total support on the sometimes rocky road to making their dream of having a child come true.