Specialist in gynaecology and obstetrics
- I was born and grew up in the northern Upper Palatinate in the east of Bavaria.
- I studied human medicine at Ludwig-Maximilians-University and Munich Technical University.
- I obtained my doctorate in the gynaecological department of the Isar Right Bank University Hospital at Munich Technical University.
- I underwent specialist training in gynaecology and obstetrics at Traunstein University Hospital and Hallerwiese University Hospital in Nuremberg, where I most recently worked as consultant in the field of special obstetrics and perinatal medicine.
- I have been working as a specialist at the Erlangen joint practice for gynaecology since July 2021, with a focus on further training in gynaecological endocrinology and reproductive medicine.
- I am married and the mother of two children.