Medical Director, Gynaecological consultant specialising in professional training in gynaecological endocrinology and reproductive medicine.
- I grew up in Regensburg and Bamberg, and studied medicine in Erlangen, with overseas residencies in Dublin, Belfast, Johannesburg and Durban (South Africa).
- I received training in gynaecological, endocrinological and reproductive medicine at Nuremberg University Hospital (under Professor Terruhn) and at Erlangen University Hospital (under Professors Wildt and Siebzehnrübl), with many years of involvement in the fertility-treatment surgery at Erlangen University gynaecological clinic, where I helped establish a special consultation surgery for women with endometriosis.
- I’ve been partner at the clinic since 2003 and I am a founder of the Erlangen Sperm Bank.
- Since 2001 I have been heavily involved in the fields of donor-sperm treatment and professional policy. Since 2018, I have been chairman of the working group for the Donogene Insemination registered association.
- I am authorised to give advanced training in gynaecology and obstetrics (2 years) as well as in gynaecological endocrinology and reproductive medicine (3 years).
- I am married with three children.